Water Ionizer plays an important role in producing alkaline water. The water ionizer came into the picture through scientific findings. Here, the water ionizer for home is an electrical appliance that forms the ionized alkaline water. Hence, the water ionizer was first set up in Japan and tested on animals. Furthermore, the Water ionizer works based on the electrolysis process and changes the nature of water into the form of ionized alkaline. Indeed, the alkaline water ionizer also oxidizes the ionized stream of water that is acidic.
Uses Of The Ionized Water
- At first, the Water ionizer generates the alkaline water electrically and then it separates the tap water into alkaline water and acidic water
- Through this process, the alkaline water helps counteract acid or alkaline unevenness. Hence, the products formed from this process are also useful
- Ionized water is used for bathing which reduces skins issues. It protects your skin against the damages caused due to ultraviolet radiation
- It also helps in reducing the side effects of hemodialysis. In other words, it reduces the possibility of the generation of excess free radicals in patients suffering from the final-stage renal ailment
- The ionized water strengthens the alkaline minerals that support health. The minerals like magnesium and calcium are maintained in essential quantity and harmful contaminants are eliminated
- Next, the produced acid water is now utilized by farmers dealing in the supply of cut flowers. Further, it helps in retaining the freshness and health of the flowers till the delivery time arrives
- Also, the research has proved that the use of ionized water on humans is not harmful. Additionally, it also supports adult ailments through the impact of sugar pills.
Types Of Water Ionizers
- Electric Water Ionizer: Electric Water Ionizer is very beneficial as its filtration system offers a continuous flow of water. Generally, with an electric water ionizer, you will get an instant supply of ionized water on demand daily. On the other hand, the fluoride found in water is acidic which is also cleaned by the electric water ionizer. Subsequently, electric water ionizers are highly preferred as they ionize all the alkaline minerals in the water and reproduces plenty of antioxidants from the water
- Non-electric Water Ionizer: Next, the non-electric water ionizer also comprises the filtration system. This model works on the principle of adding magnesium into the water for ionizing the water in the existence of magnetized ceramics. In addition, non-electric water ionizers are cheaper than electric models. They need to get recharged amid applications since the magnesium is available only in limited quantities.
Types Of Ionizer Plates in Water Ionizer
The water ionizer models may comprise 3 types of ionized plates: solid, mesh & solid/mesh. At first, the solid ionizer plates are considered the most durable but are less effective in the process of electrolysis. Next, the mesh plates are formed for more effectiveness in the electrolysis process but are less durable in comparison to solid plates. Now, the solid/mesh plates are a combination of 2. They are equally efficient, durable, and last for a long.
Health Benefits Of Ionized Water
- Ionized water enhances the effectiveness of the immune system. However, this reduces the risk of diseases and infections
- The ionized water equalizes the acidity in the human body. It lowers the acid from the stomach & gastrointestinal tract. Hence, it is beneficial to treat health problems like diarrhea and gastric hyperacidity
- The consumption of alkaline ionized water enhances the level of hydration in comparison to normal water. The normal water contains molecules that are absorbed by the cells and lead to quick rehydration. Hence, people who get engaged in a daily workout may find it beneficial
- The presence of extremely powerful antioxidants in the ionized water prevents the growth of free radicals in the human body that damages the cells and make the aging fast
- Some minerals are present in ionized water like calcium and magnesium are highly beneficial. Above all, it helps in the prevention of osteoporosis and maintaining bones health
- Additionally, alkaline ionized water can help in reducing high blood pressure. In addition, it also reduces the level of high blood sugar.
How Is Alkaline Water different from Regular Water?
The major difference between alkaline water and normal tap water is their pH level. The pH of alkaline water is 8-9 while the pH of normal water is around 7. Therefore, the high pH level of the alkaline water is due to the added minerals in it. Hence, the electrolysis process of water ionizers is the most effective and popular method for obtaining alkaline water. On the other hand, the alkaline water after treatment may taste sweet while normal tap water might lack sweet flavor due to the presence of contaminants that affects your health. At the same time, alkaline water offers sweet-tasting water with high minerals content and no contaminants in it.