Are you a lover of natural drinks? Taking in a glass of sugar cane juice during the hot summer season is one of the things you can enjoy. But, have you ever discovered the health benefits of the juice.
What is sugarcane juice?
Sugarcane juice is the liquid found in sugarcane plant, is 100 percent natural and contains no fat. Sugar cane plant is a grass that is in over 36 varieties.
The juice contains calories, natural sugars, sodium, iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium. It has no cholesterol, protein, fat and fiber.
Sugarcane juice does not only hydrate your body but contributes to your health. Here are the 10 health benefits of the sugarcane juice that should make you buy a juicer;
- Helps fight/ prevent cancer in your body. The juice extracted by use of the juicer is alkaline in nature and contains magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese and potassium. They help in starvation of cancerous cells, especially breast and prostate cancer.
- Adds instant energy in your body. Drinking sugarcane juice is one of the ways to energize your body and ensure you are hydrated throughout. The simple sugar content in the juice is absorbed easily in the body and they are used by the body to replenish its sugar levels
- Enhances the functioning of the liver. The juice is a natural treatment of ailments related to the liver like jaundice. The alkalinity of the juice helps the body maintain electrolyte balance.
- Helps in the development of strong teeth and bones. Before the invention of a sugarcane juicer that extracts juice from sugarcane stick, only those with strong teeth that can chew the sugarcane stick would access the calcium benefits in the sugarcane juice and help in the development of teeth, bones and skeletal.
- Helps in the reduction of pain connected to UTIs and STDs. Consumption of the juice in its diluted form combined with coconut water and lime juice, the juice can help in reduction of body inflammation caused by infections of urinary tract, kidney stones, prostatitis and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Helps in proper digestion of food. The potassium in the juice helps in balancing the stomach PH levels helps in proper secretion of the digestive juices and keeping the digestive system on track. Also helps in prevention of stomach infections.
- Controls blood sugar. When consumed in moderation, natural sugar in the juice has a glycemic index that is low hence prevents frequent rise in levels of blood glucose. The use of sugar cane juice extraction machine helps achieve this.
- Helps in maintaining a healthy kidney. Having no fats, low sodium and low cholesterol, the juice helps in keeping a healthy kidney.
- Prevent tooth decay and bad breath. You have bad breath because you have decayed teeth. The mineral in sugarcane juice, phosphorus and calcium build the tooth enamel and helps in strengthening of teeth, hence ensure they are not decaying.
- Helps cure/ reduce skin problems like acne. Toping of the juice on your skin reduces or cure acne Sugarcane juice has Alpha Hydroxy Acid such as glycolic acid that increases turnover of cells. Eliminate acne buildup by exfoliating the skin
Consume sugarcane juice in moderation because the sugar in it despite being natural sugar it is still real sugar and has same effect as the rest of the sugars if consumed in excess. For more, check https://sugarcanejuicemachine.co.ke